The Nature Center offers fun, affordable recreation activities for the public, school groups, special interest groups and tourists.
- Hiking and birding are available year-round, while snowshoeing and cross-country skiing are extremely popular during winter months. Loaning of equipment is FREE.
- Sizes of snowshoes and ski equipment are available for adults and children.
- Guide books and binoculars are available to use on-site free of charge.
- Guided hikes are available year-round, high-lighted by our winter “Moonlight Ski-n-Snowshoe” programs.
- Come for a leisurely hike and allow a naturalist to teach you something new about the natural world.
Additional recreational activities in the park include: fishing, ice-fishing, walking, bicycling, horseback riding and boating.